There are 2 ways to arrange an appointment
- Telephone directly to one of the clinics mentioned
- To qualify for department of veterans affairs (DVA) assistance eligible individuals will require a referral from a GP.
- DVA covers the total cost of services for eligible individuals
- Bulk billing is available to eligible patients
- For private clients/patients rebates may be available for those with private health insurance cover
- Home visits available for disability and aged care home residents (funded).
- All concessional cards bulk billed regardless of venue
- Telehealth consultations provided bulk billed through Medicare and also a discounted service for private health care as per private healthcare funds.
- Home visits available for aged care people who live at home bulk billed.
- All bulk billing requires a GP referral.
Medicare approved provider. Department of veterinary affairs provider.
Medicare rebates are also available for people with type 2 diabetes attending sessions run by an Accredited Practising Dietitian.
These fees do not apply to Food Safety services